INTERVENTION COURSE IN NEURODEGENERATIVE DEMENTIA. UPCOMING EDITIONS IN THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2022
Caring for people with dementia continues to be the great challenge of our society, hence the importance of professionals carrying out an adequate process of accompanying both people diagnosed and their families. Although at first we might think that dementia is linked to neurological aspects, the truth is that it includes dimensions that cover the entire spectrum of the social and health field
The purpose of this training action is to provide specific and specialized training on the multidisciplinary approach to dementias for the proper care of people with Alzheimer’s or other dementias, as well as their family environment.
With this training action, we intend that students acquire and understand:
- Knowledge and skills necessary to understand the normal and pathological aging process.
- The process of communication with people with dementia in order to adapt to their particularities.
- Cognitive intervention strategies and programs, as well as the skills needed to put them into practice.
- Methods and strategies of functional stimulation in the intervention with people with dementia.
- Various applications of physiotherapy in the intervention of the person with dementia and their caregiver.
- The implications of caring for a person with dementia in the family environment.
- Affective and sexual aspects in the normal aging process and in Alzheimer’s disease.
- The social and protection resources applicable to people with dementia and their environment.
TO WHOM IS IT ADDRESSED
This course is aimed at professionals in the social and health field (clinical assistants, geriatricians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, psychologists, doctors, social workers,…) who want to expand and recycle knowledge in the field of dementia, as well as for all those who want to learn more about the accompaniment of people with dementia and their family environment.
100% subsidized training through FUNDAE. Possibility of managing the bonus by AFAGA.
This training action is 100% online and will be taught through the Moodle e-learning platform. Likewise, each module has a duration of 20 or 30 teaching hours (depending on each one).
For more information on content, prices and discounts, contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org / 986229797.
We also develop tailor-made courses and workshops for socio-health entities and institutions. Contact us for more information.