Agreements regarding training
|FEMXA||Updating of geriatric care|
|Ecos do Sur||Specialized care to people who suffer from Alzheimer’s|
|USC Social Council||Social Council Practices|
|University of Santiago de Compostela||Practices of the Master in Gerontology. Project elaboration|
|University of Bragança||Practices of the Master in Gerontology and research project|
|University of Salamanca||Educational cooperation agreement|
|UNED||Educational cooperation agreement|
|University of Vigo||Educational cooperation agreement|
Agreements with public and private institutions
- XUNTA: Labour and Welfare Department: “ESTIMULA-DOM” cognitive stimulation at home
- VIGO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL. Welfare and Social Services Department
- Implementation of workshops on cognitive stimulation
- Comprehensive Psychological attention project
- O PORRIÑO MUNICIPAL COUNCIL. SOCIAL WELFARE. Development of workshops about cognitive stimulation.
- MOS MUNICIPAL COUNCIL. Development of workshops about cognitive stimulation.
- TUI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL. Development of workshops about cognitive stimulation.
- SALCEDA DE CASELAS MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
- Home help, daytime attention and social care, support for families and adapting of housing.
- LA CAIXA. Implementation of breathing and health for the caregiver.
- Development of join actions aimed at the promotion and improvement of quality of life of disabled people and/or of their families.
- Partnership agreement.
- PONTEVEDRA COUNTY COUNCIL
- Agreement on the accreditation of the AFAPO’s solvency with external means.