This year’s slogan is “You Are a Key Player in Alzheimer’s”. In order to commemorate this day, a number of activities will be hold:
Speech: Alzheimer’s Disease: What have we learnt so far?
– Speaker: Doctor Ana Frank. Neurology Department Chief and Coordinator of the Behaviour Problems and Cognitive Disorders Unit in the Hospital Universitario La Paz in Madrid.
– Date: Friday, 18th September at 7:30PM.
– Place: Areal’s Local Auditorium. Calle Areal, 46, Vigo.
Promenade: Walking together to defeat Alzheimer’s
– Family, associates and AFAGA staff will take a walk along with Sanitas Nursing Home.
– Starting Line: Shopping Centre “Gran Vía” in Vigo at 5PM.
– Finnish: Plaza de la Independencia. At the end of the promenade, a poem and a declaration will be read to commemorate the World Alzheimer’s Day.
They will be located in the pedestrian area of the Calvario in Vigo on Monday 21st September from 10:30AM until 2PM.