Apart from leaving your loved ones a legacy, you can dedicate a part of your heritage to people who suffer from Alzheimer’s and other dementias through Afaga’s Solidarity Will. In doing so, you will help to improve the life quality of patients and their families.
HOW DOES MY CONTRIBUTIONS HELP AFAGA?
- By developing our Cognitive and Functional Stimulation Workshops further.
- By financing Psychological Support Programmes aimed at relatives and caregivers.
- By financing leisure activities and programmes aimed at relatives and caregivers.
- By financing training activities aimed at relatives and caregivers.
- By providing enough money to contribute to research. The ultimate goal is to find a potential cure for Alzheimer’s and other dementias or to stop/delay the damage they cause.
HOW CAN I COLLABORATE?
Making a will is quick, easy and inexpensive. The most common type is the open or notarized one and it can modified as many times as one wants.
In order to make a Solidarity Will, participants have several options:
- If you do not have heirs, you can name AFAGA your sole heir.
- If you leave your assets to more than one person and/or institution, you can name AFAGA heir by specifying in your will which percentage is set aside for each party.
- Finally, you can leave AFAGA a specific bequest in your will.
If you would like to participate, do not hesitate to request further information by fulfilling the form below, by calling us on the 986229797 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org