The World Alzheimer’s Day is celebrated on the 21st of September and this year we commemorated with the moto “Remember who I am”.
With this statement we want to put emphasis on both people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease or another neurodegenerative disease and their caregivers and relatives, who confront this reality on a daily basis.
In order to celebrate such an important date, in Afaga we have organized several events:
- Trip to the Island of San Simon
- Charity walk to Monte do Gozo, in Santiago de Compostela
- Information tables in the pedestrian area of Calvario (Vigo)
- Presentation of the book of brief stories on Alzheimer ’s disease “In a Corner of Memory”.
- Third challenge #Reta3 Muévete por el alzheimer